Baby Boomster
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Well a year later with17 inches of snow rapidly melting -- here we are, another Valentine's Day. This year, I specifically requested "No flowers, please!" I just can't take another bouquet of roses or tulips that sadly and pathetically droop in a few hours, or the same staid arrangements of flowers stuck in foam with a plastic base - nope -- not this year.

Take me on a museum trek, or to an art gallery with an impromptu lunch. Wisk me away to an overnight bed and breakfast. Choose a magical scent or sweet essence to please, or a bit of bling to treasure, or a spa certificate to pamper. OR ...

Forget the above. Most importantly, just be with me. Really be with me. Talk to me, touch me, hold me. Make me feel like you really care. Life is so short, it can be sweet, if we just take the time to enjoy it...together.

If you can't be fun, or spontaneous or original - it's okay if only you would be with me.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger