Baby Boomster
Friday, February 11, 2005
 
I'M BACK ....

It's been awhile since I posted, and lots has happened, but too much water under the bridge for details, time to forge ahead, after a very brief recap.

October -- Busy catching up on household chores left undone for too long.

November -- Great Thanksgiving spent with far away family. Very nice.

December -- Quiet Christmas, mild weather - goodbye 2004!

January -- Uneventful beginning of 2005. One of the best television seasons in years. Bless TIVO, TIVO, TIVO for keeping me sane.

February -- Two feet of snow. I hate snow; haven't been able to warm up in three weeks! Had just a few days to thaw out, back to the cold, but at least no more snow.


Back to the Present - Very exciting about a small film called Uncle Nino. Very dissapointed that it isn't playing remotely close to my neck of the woods.

Which reminds me of my 2005 Wish List:

Places/things I wish were located in my area

1) Movie theater featuring independent/art files
2) Trader Joes
3) Super WalMart
4) Natural Foods
5) Indoor Pool Facility

Mood for Valentine's Day -- Once I had a secret love...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger