Baby Boomster
Wednesday, May 05, 2004
 
WHO KNOWS WHERE THE TIME GOES

Seems like the older one gets, the faster time passes. I seem to get less and less on my "To Do List" accomplished these days. I've wanted to post more frequently, by there just isn't enough hours in the day. So maybe some shorter, but more frequent posts, will help me ramble on a more, regular basis.

Quick observations:

Why do people pick their nose when stopped for red lights? Ugh - Car boogies!

Why do people not wash their hands after using the facilities if there is no one in the room? -- Caught you - huh!

Why do men love to scratch their privates parts in public areas, especially on sports courts, arenas, and fields? Crotch rot anyone?

Why do woman say, "Size doesn't matter", Face it guys, it does! Your family jewels or your wallet -- one of them better be sizable!

What about men who say: "Over a hand full is too much," Yeah, right! --can't even comment on this without coughing up some silicone!

Well, "Time is money, look in the clock." This little ditty sure dates me, but I'm sure only a few, very, expert TV trivialists know from where it originates, and for those I say ...

Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are!





Powered by Blogger